Photography by Leo Larson|
When you join ABDNHA, you join a community of people who appreciate all that the
Anza-Borrego Desert has to offer. ABDNHA members value education for all
age groups, they value the environment, and they understand the need to spread the word about the
Anza-Borrego desert, along with its unique culture and history.
Some of our members live in the desert full time, many visit seasonally or when
they can, and some of our members live in distant locations and visit rarely.
In all cases, ABDNHA is their connection with the Anza-Borrego desert, and the desert is a
part of their life.
ABDNHA is a 501c3 educational non-profit corporation with a track record of 41
years of award-winning nature education. Donations are tax-deductible.
|In an effort to welcome new members, we
currently have two special programs:
||ABDNHA MEMBERS: Renew your membership at
the Supporting Level ($100)
or higher and give a free gift membership to the
person or family of your choice.** You will add the name and address
of your gift recipient during the PayPal checkout process.
|NEW MEMBERS: Join at the Contributing Level
or higher and a free copy of the "Weekender's Guide, Points of
Interest and Walks Along the Paved Roads of Anza-Borrego Desert State Park"
will automatically be included in your new member kit.
It's a great
starting place for any Anza-Borrego adventure!
welcome new members at whatever level you can afford.
View Details | Collapse
Membership Benefits Include:
- A subscription to the bimonthly newsletter, The Sand Paper
- published 5 times a year, Fall to Summer, with articles of interest to those
who enjoy the desert. Includes our calendar of tours and activities.
- Free Admission to the Annual Desert Lecture Series: – Typically held
in November, January, February, March, and April.
- Discounts on all of ABDNHA's programs, tours and
- 15% Discount on purchases at the Borrego Desert Nature Center –
Includes books, maps, and desert merchandise.
- Volunteer Opportunities – Our volunteers are our lifeblood. We always
have room for one more helpful volunteer!
- Special Events for Members Only – Our members-only tours are always
If you prefer to join or renew by mail or phone:
1. Download and print the membership form.
2. Send the completed form with payment to:
P O BOX 310
Borrego Springs, CA 92004
Or just call us:
**Gift memberships have all benefits of the
Basic Membership level. Gift may not be to an existing ABDNHA member.